Entries in this category often refer to parts of the Mega Drive's hardware, sometimes being chips on the motherboard, but they can also be integrated in other chips. A good example of this is the PSG chip, which is cleverly integrated in the VDP.
Pages in category ‘Hardware’
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
Media in category ‘Hardware’
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 1kSquareWave.ogg 146 KB
- 315-5309 pinout.png 82 KB
- 315-5309-MD1VA3.jpg 476 KB
- 315-5313 pinout.png 123 KB
- MD1VRAM.jpg 388 KB
- MDPSGExample.png 4 KB
- Megadrive1.jpgMegadrive1.jpg File missing
- Model1GenesisVDP.jpg 458 KB
- Model1GenesisVRAM.jpg 937 KB
- Model1MegaDriveSoundCPU.jpg 1,013 KB
- Model1MegaDriveYM2612.jpg 1.41 MB